Dr Robert Morse’s Kidney & Bladder I Tincture
SYSTEMIC ACTIONS: Anodyne, alterative, antibiotic, antifungal, antibiotic, antiseptic, antichloristic, antirheumatic, antispasmodic, aperient, aromatic, astringent, bitter, calcium solvent, carminative, cathartic, cholagogue, demulcent, depurative, digestive tonic, discutient, diuretic, emmenagogue, emollient, expectorant, lithotriptic, lithotropic (dissolves stones), nervine, relaxant, parasiticide, pectoral, soothing, stimulant, stomachic, sudorific, tonic, urinary antiseptic.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE: Kidney weakness or failure, bladder weakness, cystitis, nephritis, urethritis, UTIs (urinary tract infections, use Parasite-M as well), lower back pain, prostatitis, edema (dropsy), eye weakness, bags under the eyes, blindness, gout, kidney and bladder stones, dialysis.
– General: 1 to 2 droppers 3 to 6 times a day.
– Acute: 1 full dropper every 2 to 4 hours.
ADD TO A LITTLE WATER OR JUICE.
CAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS: None known.
– This formula, coupled with a raw fruit diet, will considerably increase the need to eliminate through the kidneys. If your patient is on dialysis, you may need to increase dialysis from 3 times a week to 4 times a week, until self-urination has been achieved. Also eat 90% to 100% raw, living foods. Eliminate all meats, dairy foods, and grains, as these are too acidic and irritating to the tissues of the urinary tract.
– Alkalization is essential to the regeneration of the kidneys.
– Do not drink cranberry juice, as this is too acidic. Fresh watermelon is far better. Fresh fruits and fresh fruit juices are excellent kidney cleansers and regenerators.
– Bags or dark circles under your eyes are a sign of kidney filtration problems.
– The kidneys are two of the major eliminative organs for your Lymphatic System. Just because one urinates does not mean one filters the lymph trash out of the body. The Kidney formula is key when using Lymphatic formulas; it eliminates the possibility of giving yourself a U.T.I. (urinary tract infection).
– Kidney problems also can mean adrenal gland, prostate and female problems.
– Each kidney controls each side of your body’s lymphatic system (all the way up and down – from the brain all the way down each leg). When the left kidney is weak you will begin to have problems lymphatically on the left side of the body and vice versa!