Alterative, astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anthelmintic, aperient, bitter tonic (mild), bactericide, blood purifier, carminative, cellular proliferator, cholagogue, detoxicant, diaphoretic, diuretic, demulcent, depurative, deobstru-ent, emollient, febrifuge, hepatic, lithotriptic, nutritive, stimulant, tonic, vulnerary.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE:
All types of cancers (including skin cancer), tumors, abscesses, pimples, toxic conditions of the body, poor digestion, fatigue, infections (all types). Septicemia, detoxification, herpes (both), diabetes, fibrocystic conditions, endometriosis, A-typical cell formation, ovarian cysts, prostatitis, jaundice, hepatitis (all), congestive conditions, snake and insect bites, headaches, all types of skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis, etc.), edema, inflammation of all types, debility, Aids, leprosy, gangrene, parasites, hemorrhoids, prolapsed conditions, etc.
General: 2 capsules, 3 times a day.
Acute: 2 to 3 capsules, every 2 to 4 hours.
CAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS:
– Caution during pregnancy, esp. early pregnancy (first 5 months).
– This tea is truly a Heal-All. Use as a douche, enema (colorectal issues), and as a mouthwash for mouth & throat cancers, abscesses, etc.
– Internally a great daily detox tea. Much more powerful than Essiac Tea.
– Testimonies include Squamas Cell Carcinoma gone in two weeks.
– You may also use this tea as a poultice or fomentation.