- White Oak Bark
- Alfalfa Leaf Juice Powder
- Kelp Frond Powder
- Horsetail Herb
- Dandelion Root
- Velvet Deer Antler
- Saw Palmetto Berry
- Chaste Tree Berry
- Ginger Root
All Herbs in our Formulas are Organic, Wildcrafted, or Consciously Cultivated
30-40% Alcohol and Distilled Water
Stimulates osteoblasts, increases thyroid function (calcium utilization), alterative, anodyne, antiparasitic, antipyretic, antitussive, astringent, bitter, carminative, cell proliferant, demulcent, depurative, diuretic, emmenagogue, emollient, galactagogue, hemostatic, lithotriptic, mucilant, nutritive, parasiticide, styptic, tonic and vulnerary.
TRADITIONAL & HISTORICAL USAGE:
Osteoporosis (check for hypothyroidism and/or adrenal insufficiency), estrogen dominance, osteomyelitis, connective tissue weakness (hernias, aneurysms, etc.) cardiac arrhythmias, cramps, spasms, bruises, sprains, fractures (broken bones), inflammation, brittle and weakened fingernails, wounds, depression and hot flashes.
General: 1 to 2 droppers 3 to 6 times a day.
Acute: 1 full dropper every 2 to 4 hours.
ADD TO A LITTLE WATER OR JUICE.
CAUTIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS:
– Your Thyroid/Parathyroid Gland must be working well to have good bones & connective tissue. Use the Basal Temperature Test for a more accurate thyroid indicator. Proper thyroid (parathyroid) function is necessary for proper calcium utilization.
– Adrenal weakness can cause estrogen dominance in females, causing deterioration of the bones.
– In an acidic environment with weak adrenal glands, calcium will be pulled from tissues and bones to help neutralize (alkalize) the over-acid condition.
– This formula works especially well in an alkaline environment.
– You may also use a Lymphatic, Kidney and Stomach & Bowel Formula to address the cause.